KIDS will be delighted!
The Family corner is a playful and charming place for the children of any ages!
For 20 years, the festival allows families to discover the world and its wonders! Young and old alike will be delighted by a wide range of shows, activities and workshops to discover the wonders of cultures. They will be amazed throughout the festivities : theater, circus, tales, music and dances will be at the rendezvous!
Young people of all ages will also be dazzled by special shows created for them by artists of great talent, such as :
- Wapiti, a show mixing songs, circus and theater
- The Tales of the Magic Forest by Gotta Lago
- Ma quincaillerie musicale, an interactive show by Ariane DesLions
There will also be the “coups de coeur” that families loved over the years!
- Alexo et Bisha, who will present a circus-show
- Louis Lavoie who will transform into three of his famous characters to offer the :
Tales of King Arthur and Of the Round Table
Tales of the Chinese Emperor Qianlong
Tales of the Last Inca Emperor Atahuallpa
For workshops and events, there will be workshops of DIY with recycled materials, lantern making, African dance and a historical animation Discover your neighborhood.
Wednesday : 5 pm to 10 pm
Thursday to Saturday : 12 pm to 10 pm
Dimanche : 12 pm to 7 pm
Composed of four trampolines, the Euro Bungy is THE machine for high sensations when it comes to animation for all.
Pharmaprix Galerie Quatre-Saisons
Tent in the Family corner
In this area reserved for families, a giant closed tent offers parents and their children a shaded, losed-off area with a few accommodations:
– Free diapers – Microwave ovens – Rocking chairs
– Changing tables – Strollers
Presented by Pharmaprix Stéphanie Cyr-Langlois