– EDITION 2019 –
Accessibility is one of our priorities. That’s why, the Festival des traditions du monde de Sherbrooke offers 5 days of festivities at a very affordable price, thanks to our many partners. Moreover, admission is free for children 14 and under.
Passport / 5 days
Only valid for one person. It gives access to the site for the duration of the festival.
June presale : $ 10
July presale : $ 12
Regular price : $ 15
Ticket valid for one person for one day.
Buy 10 passports and more and get a cheaper price per person!
Entrance is free for young people aged 14 and under.
Take advantage of online sales and avoid queues!
No refund, no exchange. Even if the weather is bad, you can enjoy our Festival as 7 of our scenes are inside!
The passport or daily ticket gives general admission to :
- 150 shows and activities on our 9 stages;
- animations on the site;
- activities at the Family place: inflatable games, pedalo pool, euro bungy and workshops;
- parking close to the site.
Point of sale
Our passports are available at our point of sale. Also find our brochures with our detailed program!
- Metro Plouffe | Sherbrooke, secteur Fleurimont – 1175, rue King Est, Sherbrooke QC J1G 1E6
- Metro Plouffe | Sherbrooke, secteur Rock Forest – 4857, boulevard Bourque, Sherbrooke QC J1N 2G6
- Metro Plouffe |Magog – 460 , rue Saint-Patrice Ouest, Magog, QC J1X 1W9
- Pharmaprix des Galeries Quatre-Saisons – Stéphanie Cyr-Langois, pharmacienne propriétaire | 930, 13e avenue Nord, Sherbrooke QC J1E 3J7
- Bureau d’information touristique de Sherbrooke | 785, rue King Ouest, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 1R8
- Station-service Shell | 1837 Rue King Est, Sherbrooke, QC J1G 5G7
- L’Écolo Boutique | 655, rue King Est, Sherbrooke, QC J1G 1C1
- Pain voyageur | 369, rue King Est, Sherbrooke, QC J1G 1A8
- La Rose des Sables | 270, rue Dufferin, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 4M4
- Guacamole y tequila | 2340, rue King Ouest, Sherbrooke, QC J1J 2E8
- Pizzicato | 47, rue King Ouest, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 1P1
- Oyada Express | 840, rue Belvédère S, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 4C1
- Festival desk office | 1671, chemin Duplessis, Sherbrooke J1H 0C2 (2nd floor – Centre Julien-Ducharme)
Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 3:30 pm
Cash, credit card or bank cheque accepted.
The Big Dinner-Show
On Tuesday, August 6th come to taste a gastronomy from here and inspired by the best world flavours!
This annual dinner-show is not only a great benefit for the Festival, but a golden occasion to interact with your peers in a festive and friendly atmosphere.
Price : $111,32 / personne (more taxes)