We are easily accessible from everywhere in the province: just under two hours from Montreal and Trois-Rivières, and less than an hour from Drummondville!
Take Exit 143 off Highway 10; or Take Exit 7 off the 610, Turn right onto 12th Avenue, then left onto Brûlotte Street (rue Brûlotte)
Take Exit 143 off Highway 55; or Take Exit 7 off the 610, Turn right onto 12th Avenue, then left onto Brûlotte Street (rue Brûlotte)
Parking and shuttle
Free parking is available across from the Festival Site. The entrance is via rue Brûlotte at the back of the arena, Centre Julien-Ducharme.
If the parking lot is full, you can park at the 3 free parking lots and take the Free shuttle bus to the Festival:
- Galeries Quatre-Saisons (930, 13e Avenue Nord)
- Cégep de Sherbrooke (475, rue du Cégep)
- Place Fleurimont (Chemin Duplessis)
We have several initiatives in place in order to reduce your Festival carbon footprint.
- The Société de transport de Sherbrooke offers 1$ bus fare during the Festival. See conditions and schedule here: sts.qc.ca.
- Kangaride is a ridesharing platform that puts drivers and passengers in contact to share the road and the travel costs for medium- and long-distance car trips. Kangaride can be used for travel all over Canada and the USA as a fun, inexpensive and sustainable way to travel! You can look for ridesharing offers here: kangaride.com
- There are also bike parks for cyclists, as the Festival site is accessible via the town’s cycling network.